You are warmly invited to the Holdfast AGM being held on Thursday 28th March in Room 1 at the Centre, The United Reformed Church, Newland Street, Witham, CM8 2TY.
We are changing the format this year to make it slightly more informal. Most of the Reports this year will be written rather than delivered from the floor and will be available to read from 6.45pm which is also when we shall begin serving refreshments.
The more formal part of the meeting will begin at 7.30pm and will include the following Agenda items:-
• Chairperson’s Report
• Financial report
• Election of Board members and Officers
There will be an opportunity to ask questions about all the reports and to meet the members of the Board and other Officers.
A detailed Agenda will be on display in the Holdfast Office and on the website and will be available on the night.
Points to note:-
• We urgently need more volunteers to help in the office, serve on committees, man new Collection Points and join the Board. Anyone can help out in all these roles, no special qualifications are needed and training will be given. If Holdfast has helped you, you can help us help others.
• Have you filled in a Beneficiary Form? This is really important and saves a lot of heartache for loved ones at a difficult time when access to funds for funeral expenses may be especially helpful. Forms will be available on the night.
• Are your personal details up to date? We can only keep in touch with you if we know how to contact you. We are especially keen to have your email details.
• Have you checked out our new website? If Holdfast has helped you in the past please tell others by leaving a Testimonial there.
• Remember that if you introduce a family member we will refund your £5.00 annual membership.
• If it is some time since you took out a loan you might not be aware that you can now get a same-day loan within shares and the paperwork can be signed up to 7 days later. We have also speeded up the process for considering other loans.
It’s your Credit union so come along and have your say.
Fenella Hardie, Chair of the Board